With the purchase of a Bridger Bowl Adult, Young Adult, Junior, Child or Senior season pass (excludes Midweek Pass and Ten Time Card), passholders enjoy the following benefits at Bridger Bowl's different partner areas.
Enjoy 3 days of discounted skiing at each of the participating partner resorts. That is up to 54 FREE tickets!
18 of the greatest powder stashes have joined forces to create the Powder Alliance.
- Angel Fire Resort, New Mexico
- Bogus Basin, Idaho
- Castle Mountain, AB, Canada
- China Peak, California
- Kiroro, Japan
- La Parva, Chile
- Loveland, Colorado
- Marmot Basin, AB Canada
- Mission Ridge, Washington
- Monarch Mountain, Colorado
- Mountain High, California
- Mt. Hood Skibowl, Oregon
- Schweitzer, Idaho
- Sierra-At-Tahoe, California
- Sugarbowl, California
- Timberline, Oregon
- White Pass, Washington
- Whitewater, Nelson, BC, Canada
- Partner resort list for 2019/20 season subject to change. Blackout dates apply! Please check individual resorts.
With the purchase of a Bridger Bowl Adult, Young Adult, Junior, Child or Senior season pass, Ski & Ride for the half-day rate at other Montana Ski Area Association member resorts!
With the purchase of a Bridger Bowl Adult, Young Adult, Junior, Child or Senior season pass, ski for half price at our partner resort in Salt Lake City, Utah.