Carve Out Hunger
Donate Canned Food for Discounted Lift Tickets
Bridger Bowl and the Gallatin Valley Food Bank team up annually to collect food to “carve out hunger” and feed local residents.
- Anyone with 15 or more cans of food (only non-perishable food accepted)
- Outside Saddle Peak Lodge by ticket windows 8am – 2pm
- Eighth Annual Food Drive, last year 5,622 pounds of food was donated!
- Donate food at Bridger Bowl to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank for a discounted lift ticket and season pass raffle entry
- For every 15 cans of food, donors receive one voucher good for a $25 lift ticket or a free child lift ticket and one entry to win a 2019-20 Bridger Bowl Adult Season Pass
- Voucher good March 30, 2019 thru remainder of 2018/19 season
- Take voucher to ticket windows
- Music – Tom Garnsey